Saturday 23 November 2013

Just a little something about me!

I haven't always been the most interesting person on the planet but I think some people do and I don't know why. I have seen some blogs which do posts about facts about themselves so I thought I would do the same.

I hope you enjoy the few facts about myself because its hard to do these things when you aren't a very interesting person!

1. I am a huge Megan Fox lover, I love her so much I would literally turn lesbian for her. She is beautiful, an amazing actress and her body is brilliant! I love all of her quotes and my favourite film of hers is Jennifer's Body, I watch it every Halloween. She is a huge inspiration of mine :)




2. I have never eaten chocolate. I know this might sound weird but I have never in my life eaten chocolate, my mum and dad are very healthy people and don't eat dairy products so chocolate when I was younger wasn't allowed. I love my desserts but I'm more of a fruity dessert person but I must admit that soon is Christmas and I might try chocolate... fingers crossed if I like it!
 
3. Last point. My biggest dream in my life is to help people in Africa, I don't care about being successful and having a family. I just care about helping people build houses, building schools and getting them water, I want to do before I'm 30. Its just something that I feel would make people proud of me because I want to be an inspiration for someone.
 



No comments:

Post a Comment